Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do you like and watch the Camping World Truck Series?

I watch all 3 series and love them all.|||Haven't missed a race in a couple years, Truck Series is where its at! Best racing, and most interesting story lines. It kind of reminds me of olden days racing, rubbing all the way around with very few trucks on the lead lap. Its also nice that cup involvement is extremely minimal when compared to the Nationwide Series. I mean Kyle and Kevin run several races, but neither run for the championship. And besides them, only less known Cup guys make starts, like Bodine and Almirola. Whats really awesome is that even when the cup stars make appearances, the regulars put up a heck of a fight. One thing I am looking forward to is the Pocono truck race. I heard Denny Hamlin will be driving the BBM #15, and Kasey Kahne will be in the KBM #18. Should be good!|||no, and i don't watch little league baseball or pop warner football either. i can kinda get into pee wee soccer though. soccer mom's rock|||When I am watching it I love it but if I miss it...I don't regret it as much as I would if I had to miss a cup race.|||No. My 2 favorite makes (Ford and Dodge) are not running. I don't care for Toyota or any of the Chevy drivers in that series. I don't even watch them any more.|||mainly sprint, sometimes i`ll catch the truck series and the NNS.|||I watch all of them. There are many times the Camping World Truck Series is actually more exciting than Cup or Nationwide.|||You bet i do. Some of the best racing in in that series.|||Yes, I like watching the racing in all three series. And as someone said above, some weekends the best race is not the cup race. The truck series seems to be less media driven than the other two series, and that's not a bad thing in my eyes.|||I do like %26amp; watch the truck series. Their races are sometimes better than the cup series races.|||i also watch it. i liked it better when it was the Craftsman series, but i watch it. sometimes they have better racing action then the Cup races.

No comments:

Post a Comment