Saturday, December 24, 2011

NASCAR Camping World Truck Race?

I'm watching the race at Daytona on SPEED (scheduled to start at 7:00 PM CT) and they said the race was postponed until tomorrow due to rain. But the truck race is still going on. Did they dry the track, or what? Please explain.|||They are replaying Last Years race in the time slot. the 2010 race is still a go for TOMORROW night. I agree, I double-taked as well when I flicked past Speed and saw JR Fitzpatrick leading Kyle Busch!|||it was a replay of last years race





it messed me up becasue I heard Mikey talk about the 2-pit stops rule and it messed me up.





then the single file restart messed me up|||It's last year's race. I was just as confused. I kept wondering why they were talking about Ricky Carmichael being a rookie and all......................|||Replay of last year, I was wondering why Johnny Benson was driving the 1 car|||replay of last years race , they are gonna race the trucks tomorrow at 6

No comments:

Post a Comment