Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Excuse Will Harold camping Have When The World doesn't end on May 21st.?

I Would LOVE To hear The Excuses Of harold camping and his Followers when The World does NOT End On May 21st. Do Any of YOU Actually believe that It Will? I Sure Don't!|||Don't know really. But I hope a class action lawsuit is filed against them for fraud and emotional distraught.|||Err, um, but, but I wrote a book called: An inconvenient date.





I got the idea from a famous person who wrote a book with a similar title, let's see it was apocalyptic, it talked about the end of the world and it was also based on fantasy conclusions drawn from inaccurate data and it was called.........|||Here are some excuses for Harold Camping and His followers


http://whackedteens.com/top-10-excuses-for-harold-camping-and-his-followers/921/|||Hmm good question. What did he say last time, something about a slight miscalculation? If I were him, I would blame it on being older than dirt.|||Sorry, miscalc.|||"Oops. Must have dropped a decimal someplace."

No comments:

Post a Comment