Friday, December 16, 2011

Camping out for the grand opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

I was wondering who else was planning on camping out? I've heard A LOT of people are doing this but I haven't heard anything about anyone actually calling Universal to see if it is allowed. I'll probably call tomorrow, but if any one knows for sure, that would be a great help!


Who else absolutely cannot wait!? 6 more days guys :)


What's every one else dressing up as?


What are you guys most excited for?|||I would love to camp out but I am not sure that Universal will allow it. I did not find any press releases on the topic and it might create headaches if there are t-storms.





I was just going to go early and hope for the best. I was there Friday and today videos of Hogsemade and Hogwarts http://orlando-vacation.us/Islands-of-Ad鈥?/a> so much fun.





Plan to go back this week in the am for more videos before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment