Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who's your favorite Camping World Truck Series driver?

Rick Crawford, he's a true Ford guy!!


I don't like the blue and orange paint scheme (as a Georgia Bulldogs fan, it's easy to see why.) I like Colin Braun's paint scheme, it's pretty cool.|||I like Colin Braun, mostly because he drives for Roush the truck that Mark Martin took to victory 6 times in 2006.





I'm not familiar enough with the series anymore to know who's racing what scheme these days, so I'll stick with the Con-Way Freight Ford F-150.|||J.R. Fitzpatrick.





Go J.R!!!!!


Win your 1st race this weekend in front of over 30,000 of your Fellow Country men like Me.


Win it for Canada!!!!|||has to be Johnny Benson. He's a really good driver, as for the best paint scheme... i can't really choose because i enjoy all of them!|||Matt Crafton, The POINTS LEADER!!!!


James Buescher has a cool scheme, but I like Rickey Carmichael's monster scheme. Should have green flames.|||Johnny Benson.|||ron hornaday.........ron hornaday|||I like a lot of the truck series drivers, but have to say my favorite is Rick Crawford #14, I just love to hear him talk. lol|||Rowdy and Rowdy|||Mike Skinner who also has the coolest paint scheme in my opinion.|||Mike Skinner


#5 Toyota Tundra Randy Moss Motorsport|||Waaah waaah waaah I wanna be|||Kyle busch could kick those saps butts and buy 2 more|||i wouldn't know a truck series driver if they kicked me in coin purse|||greg biffle

No comments:

Post a Comment