Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Did Harold Camping do this end of the world thing for money and publicity?

How much did he get this time? Last time he got in excess of $70 million at the same time the IRS was breathing down his neck for his tax returns, which weren't ready, forcing the IRS to give him one last extension. I think it was due yesterday and the IRS said then, back in May, that there would be no more extensions. Yes I believe he did do it again for money and I hope this time the American government shuts him down for good.|||he's a multimillionaire. I've course it's for the money. Quite frankly i think it's one of the best scams i've ever seen. I can't help but think, why didn't i do that.|||no, the only way he can get a hard on is if he publicly states that the world will end.|||I think he's a genuinely delusional person, and his followers too.|||He just didn't carry over the 21 stars!





No, really though, he probably had a senior moment.|||Because these predictions are just the precursor to today's "LAUGH AT ALL THE CHRISTIANS DAY"!|||partly|||Yes.|||Yeah.|||more like for shits and giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment