Saturday, December 10, 2011

Who would you say is the most improved driver in the NASCAR CAMPING world Truck series?

Austin Dillon.|||Aric Allmirolla!!! @99 potatoes, what about thanksgiving then? That is our fall break. And we have to go to school for 185 days per year. And it sucks because we live In Ohio (nearly 130 in. Of snow per year) and they just limited our snow days to 3!! And if we go over we automatically have to make up 5 days.








I know, It sucks. But when do you get out of school? We get out, I believe it is June 3rd this year.|||Can I say The Onion? ( Sarcasm ). Austin Dillon.








@david Lol I wish I get off 20 days. No it's been a 5 day weekend for me sort of. I had this past weekend , Monday, the rest of today, and tomorrow. Then school for Thurs. and Fri. I know it's stupid we don't get off the entire week but, It is the state of Tennessee policy that I have to go to school for 180 days. 1 thing I hate about our school policy is that, plus I have a crappy Super Indented or that. I go to West High School Morristown, TN. A little information than I should've told, but to get back at our School ruler or somewhere around there, his name is Doctor Dale Lynch, take that!! Feel free to do what ever you want to him, if you ever come across here. Bwaahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!








Really 3 days of snow?!? Last year was the best snow year right here as I can remember, and we had like 6 snow days. I just can't stand my School Board Ruler, if we had like 1 inch of snow we have to go to school. But, I did like the snow last year, it was fun.








I forgot to answer...david, we get a Thanksgiving break like 2 days and the only Thanksgiving break you get is your Fall break? WOW. I feel sorry for you.|||The Goat, Ricky Carmichael, he use to always be in the first wreck, but now he is getting top 10's way to go RIcky, I think he has realized he transition to 4 wheels has been alittle harder than those 2 wheels he use to drive.





Go Dale Jr|||Austin Dillion has been impressive.


There are two others who has caught my attention also, Jennifer Jo Cobb and Narain Karthikeyan.|||Austin Dillion with a shout out to Jennifer Jo Cobb. She's hanging right now at 17th which is really good for a rookie in her first full season.|||Jennifer Joe Cobb.|||Majority rules here, Austin Dillon.|||Timothy Peters|||Aric Almirola|||Kevin Harvick??|||Ricky charmichael?|||It can't be anyone but Austin Dillon.|||Austin Dillon. he's done pretty good for a rookie.|||kyle thomas busch|||That's a tough one. I think Ricky Carmichael wins my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment