Friday, December 16, 2011

Will Kyle Busch win the Nascar Camping World truck series?

He is not running a full schedule, so I do not think so.. I hope Hornaday Jr can win it for KHI.





Go Dale Jr %26amp; Hms


R.I.P David Poole|||I am hoping not and thinking not.|||I definitely think it's possible. He's not too far out of the points and he definitely haas the skills to do it. The biggest thing is sometime down the line is he going to wear his self out.|||I don't think so unless he changes his mind and decides to run the full schedule.|||No, good driver but he never has or will win a championship at the pro level. He's to cocky and self absorbed to be a champ. Nascar will end if this guy wins the cup championship. Every interview he'll bash as many drivers as he can oh wait I'm sorry he already does that.|||I Hope not! Can't stand Kyle Busch!!!|||Probably not if he's only running a partial schedule.|||No Sir I do not think Kyle Busch will win the Camping World truck series for the fact he is not running a full schedule. If he ran a full schedule I believe he would win it hands down.|||I love Kyle but I would like to see it go to a regular truck driver.


Same with Nationwide...


I'd like Kyle to concentrate on Cup this season.|||Iam for him I really think he will win this one good luck on betting if that's what ya do have a great time racing|||probably


He is Rowdy

No comments:

Post a Comment