Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can i watch NASCAR camping world races.?

I watched last week at infinion on HDnet but its not sceduled to be on there this week. I dont know if thats cause its a east race and they only show west or something but if anyone know please let me know.





I dont know if i was watching it live or not, i may not have been it might have been from day b4.





IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT PLEASE DONT ANSWER|||I agree with nick... the camping world/featherlite/winston/dodgeweekly/pi鈥?your series name series runs at local tracks nationwide all summer long. I have been racing in it since it was the NASCAR Winston Racing Series, and short tracks put on the best show|||airly certain these are being played on ESPN360, which is ESPNs online video feed.

Report Abuse


|||i know what you're talking about


but that dont mean i know the answer|||I know, the races are on SPEED, but they are not live, they show the reruns of the race.|||go to them

No comments:

Post a Comment