Saturday, December 10, 2011

Poll: How many of you follow the NASCAR Camping World Truck series?

And who is your driver/team|||I luv the Truck Series, my favorite driver is Ron Hornaday. :O)|||I follow the truck series. Sometimes their races are better than the cup series races. This year in the Camping World Truck series I will be following %26amp; rooting for #5 Travis Kvapil who is now driving for Randy Moss Motorsports full time and will run for the championship. He is also running full time in Sprint Cup also but will run for the truck series title and not the cup series now that they can only run for 1 series title this year. Been a fan of his since he drove for Penske a long time ago in the cup series.





http://www.randymossmotorsports.com/news鈥?/a>|||Yes I do but I never followed it like I do until last season, same for Nationwide. I follow both the same as Cup now.



My driver in Trucks is Austin Dillon. Honestly at first it was only because it was a Chevy RCR black #3 Bass Pro Shops truck. So it was all because of the black 3 Chevy and the sponsor, being a RCR truck and Austin being Richard Childress' grandson helped to. But as the 2010 season went on I saw he is a great guy and an even better driver. Hell be in Cup in no time.|||Yes I follow it. Austin Dillion is my driver, but when Mark Martin runs a couple races this year, I will have to pull for Austin and Mark both.|||I don't have the time to follow it but I do watch them race when I am home. I will DVR a race here and there if they are at a really good track or if Harvick and Busch are going at it.|||Love the truck races they are shorter and a lot of them are at night. I follow all of KHI drivers, but mostly Ron Hornaday Jr.





Go 88, 29, 2 in 2011|||Not really, I'm usually in the garage tinkering with something!





I might just have to watch a couple this year, like Sonata, I will be rooting for Ol' Man Martin!|||Nope, don't have the time at my age. I'm always busy. I don't really have any interest in it anyway.|||I do when I have the time, but I usually just watch the cup series.|||not really, mainly just the cup series.|||No cup and nationwide but if i am there then i normally will get tickets to the race|||%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; likes the trucks


good ole Hornaday|||Not really a fan but when I do watch it's all about The Onion.|||ya KHI

No comments:

Post a Comment