Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do you feel about Michael Waltrips win in tonights NASCAR Camping World Truck race?

SO HAPPY! Michael has been my favorite driver since 2004. I've stayed with his during all the bad times late in his career and I broke down crying after he won.|||I thought it was pretty cool, after the wreck fest night, it was nice to see him win especially on the anniversary of Dale Sr death. Mikey maybe kinda of a crazy kinda guy, but tonight we saw how much he really cared about Dale Sr. He knows how to win on plate tracks and he showed it tonight, Congrats Mikey and R.I.P. Dale Sr.



Go 88, 29, 2 in 2011|||SB asked the question who we wanted to win the truck race. I picked Austin Dillion, Max Papis or Michael Waltrip. I think it is great that he won, you can see that he is still hurting over Dale Earnhardt RIP, maybe this will help him heal a little bit. Congrats Michael on your win.|||Loved it! I thought it was a hoot how DW got him on the radio before %26amp; he was like now your finally checking in with me..And he gave his plan to DW how he was going to win and poof did just that. What a race. Its so good to have nascar back!|||I was so Happy for Michael and his family it's good to see him back in victory lane and screw all the haters and people think this is fixed enjoy a race for once.|||I wanted a Chevy to win after Austin Dillon got wrecked out. But something in me wanted Mikey to win it.|||That was great! I'm so happy for Micheal and the team. Very emotional victory lane with it being today that he won and also his first truck win. Just a terrific win all around.-Luvy|||I had to work that night but, if I got to watch the race I would have been happy for him.|||very bittersweet


happy for him on the 10th year of his emotional roller coaster day|||Very emotional.|||I didn't get to watch much of it, I had personal matters. Congrats to Mikey on his win.|||I thought it was AWESOME ! so glad to see him get that win i couldn't help but shed a few tears after that one|||Just wish Elliott could of hung on, not a fan of the Waltrip lovefest.|||Way to go Mike! And how about Kyle Busch,pushing and shoving his way to the Front!|||Very good .|||If that race would have been even 2 laps longer, Waltrip should have been black flagged for the spoiler being flat.


He should get no points and only 50% of the money for winning when he shouldn't have even been on the track....|||It's rigged so people like Kyle Busch and Michael Waltrip can win.|||I thought it was awesome but I'm not sure he won it fairly.

No comments:

Post a Comment